Monday, December 5, 2016

Maging Ilaw sa Sanglibutan!

Hello po everybody!!  

I hope everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving. I made a little Thanksgiving dinner for my comp and kabahay, definitely
not my mom's mashed potatoes but hey, they liked it. It was a Thanksgiving I'll never forget!! I feel extremely blessed everyday as I live and serve around these humble people and share the amazing gospel of Jesus Christ!! 


I am also so happy the new Christmas video is out. Go watch Light the World! Or Maging Ilaw sa Sanglibutan!! We have cute new pass along cards, I love the Christmas season. The best season for missionary work!! Especially here in the land of the 'ppines where everybody loves their Savior :)


Good news...Sister Candy's baptism is all set for this Saturday!! Woohoo!! She is so excited. It has been such a privilege and blessing teaching her and watching the Gospel change her life. She has a new light in her life and is such a converted person. 

Also yesterday our miracle family that I told you about last week came to church!! The whole completed family :) They are very wealthy but very humble and we can see them as great leaders here in Lipa someday. We were teaching the Plan of Salvation to them this week and it was such a sweet moment teaching a completed family all sitting together and participating and watching the Spirit teach them and soften their hearts. They have a goal to be sealed in the temple and become an eternal family :)

Sorry not a lot of time because I spent a while looking at the cute pics of the family my dad sent me haha. I am so thankful we are an eternal family!!! I love this Gospel. I love being Sister Giles. I love my Savior so much and I hope you all share His light this week!! Maging Ilaw! Mahal ko kayo!

Love, 
Sister Giles 
Sister Candy is the best and bought us Burger King. We used the self timer and Sister Uba didn't make it, haha love her soo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment