Monday, December 5, 2016

Binyag ni Sister Candy!! :)

Hello po! 


It was such a great, busy week. Sister Candy is baptized!!!! :) It was a beautiful day. She looked beautiful in white and had such a glow. We are amazed by her spiritual maturity. Her testimony is so pure and powerful. After her baptism when she bore her testimony, she quoted Amazing Grace and said "My chains are gone, I've been set free. My Lord, my Savior has ransomed me." We all just started crying because the Spirit testified to everyone who attended that the Atonement is so real. Sister Candy has truly been set free and she now has a chance to return back to her Heavenly Father because of her obedience in following Jesus Christ. I love this Gospel so much. I love being a missionary and instrument in God's hands. Nothing brings me so much joy!! I know with my whole heart and soul that through Jesus Christ we can all be set free. All trials and sin can be made light through the Atonement. Sister Candy will be a great leader and light to Lipa Ward 1 :) 



We also had the chance to attend MLC and have exchanges with Sister Santizo and Sister Moore!! I worked with Sister Santizo in her area. She has been my friend in the mission for a while now and is from Utah so we had a great time!! There are very few "white" girls here in the San Pablo Mission haha so we love when we get to spend some time together. We also saw a cactus!! Yeah I have no idea why there is a cactus in the Philippines but I think AZ was just trying to give me some love :) 

MLC was also sooo inspirational. GREAT things are happening in PSPM! President focused on the word BELIEVE. We need to believe more that we can overcome any false limitations we have for ourselves. I love setting goals and my companion and I are feeling so motivated to set higher goals and believe and work hard to achieve them! I don't want to go home! Maybe I'll just stay another year so I can witness more miracles and be a part of the BEST thing in the whole world- the work of salvation!



I hope everybody is getting into the spirit of Christmas and serving others!! mormon.org We are having so much fun with 25 ways in 25 days- come be a part of it! Mahal na mahal ko kayoooo! :)

Love, 
Sister Giles 

No comments:

Post a Comment