Monday, October 3, 2016

Salamat, O Diyos, sa Aming Propeta!

Hello, hello! 

Still here in Lipa seeing many miracles and having lots of fun! I'm companions with Sister Munoz and Sister Beatson until my new kasama comes on Thursday. Her name is Sister Uba and I'm so excited! She's a new STL and super sweet. Sister Labisa and I saw so many miracles this week and we were so happy because it was her last week as a full time missionary :(


Sister Labisa's farewell dinner
 

We spent some time tracting in our neighborhood and found 3 great new families!! Prayers answered! It was amazing to see how many miracles were just around the corner of our house. I think sometimes we are all too focused on things happening outside our own neighborhood! I encourage all of you to think of a way to share the gospel or serve the people closest to you! You never know, there could be somebody around the corner waiting for your love and invitation to come and see what the LDS church is all about! 
Fresh chocolate milk!! Missing the little things like always having cows milk  in the fridge, they only have fake stuff at the stores.
We had a great turnout at church. I wish I had time to go through all of our superstar investigators but please continue to pray for them!! We have 8 people that should enter the waters of baptism in November. I LOVE LIPA!! 
Church selfie with an amazingggg investigator Sister M, right next to me, and also a recent convert Nanay J!
We watched General Women's Conference and wow, it was so spiritually fulfilling!! I love being a covenant daughter of a loving Heavenly Father. President Uchtdorf's talk on faith was just what I needed to hear. I love that he said faith doesn't mean pushing our will on God's will. True faith EMPOWERS us to act on God's will! I think the phrase "Thy Will Be Done" is a great life motto. If we can just humble ourselves and exercise true faith, God will bless us more than we realize. He will refine us into the people we are capable of becoming. We also need faith if we don't understand some church doctrine or a commandment. We should always remember we have a loving Heavenly Father who knows so much better than we do. The key to happiness and peace is to surrender pride and our will and submit to the will of God. I know this to be true. I know God loves us and I am so thankful for a living prophet and apostles to lead and guide us. They are called of God and this is the true church!! Have a great week!! MAHAL KO KAYO!
Women's Conference! Some missionaries and these cute investigators B and L. They love coming to church and they read the Book Of Mormon but I'm hesitant to baptize them because their parents aren't interested in the church. I think I'll let them nourish for a couple more months maybe years so they don't go inactive. Super sweet girls who have have been taught by a lot of sisters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment