Monday, November 7, 2016

Pinakamakapangyarihan Aklat!

Helloooo to my dear family and friends!! 

I loved this week! Pretty normal week but we had MLC (Mission Leadership Council) on Friday and it was amazing as usual. One huge thing I learned was about the power of the Book of Mormon. Our great AP's gave a workshop about using the Book of Mormon more powerfully in our work and wow, I learned so much. We focused on using it to address the concerns of our investigators. I am sooo thankful for the Book of Mormon. It really is the pinakamakapangyarihan aklat sa buong mundo!! (most powerful book on the whole earth). I love reading and studying it every day. I have come to realize that there is a lesson to be learned in every single verse. It answers the questions of the soul and it is how we can receive answers to our prayers!! If you are not reading the scriptures every day I invite you to change and enjoy the power that just flowssss through daily scripture study!! 

Philippines San Pablo Mission Leadership

At Mission Leadership Council
 

We had a fun zone pday today!! We had a "boodle fight" where you cut down banana leaves, lay down rice and meat and eat with your hands!! Haha so fun. I love this Filipino culture. Life is good, my companion is my bff and being a missionary is the BEST!! 






I know the Book of Mormon in another testament of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that through the Book of Mormon we can come to truly know our Savior. I know He loves us and THIS is His church once again established on the earth!! This is the most beautiful message we have for the whole world!! Families CAN be eternal, God LIVES and LOVES all of us individually, the heavens are open and we can receive personal revelation and revelation through living prophets and apostles. I love you all!! Have a great week! Eat with your hands this week, it's fun. 

Love, 
Sister Giles 

No comments:

Post a Comment